Cameron Diaz Bio
Cameron Michelle Diaz (born August 30, 1972) is an American retired entrepreneur, producer, writer, actress and model. She has received several awards, including nominations for four Golden Globes, a BAFTA Award and other Screen Actors Guild Awards up to once on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, and in 2013 the best Hollywood stars actor in more than 40 years. The US grossing of Diaz’s films is over $ 3 billion, with world grosses exceeding $ 7 billion, making them the fifth highest in the United States.
Birthday: August 30, 1972
Age: 49 Years, 49 Year Old Females
Also Known As: Cameron Michelle Diaz
Nationality: United States
Born In: San Diego, California, United States
Famous As: Actress
Cameron Diaz Height: 5’9″ (175 cm), 5’9″ Females
Cameron Diaz Parent and Family:
Spouse/Ex-: Benji Madden (M. 2015)
Father: Emilio Diaz
Mother: Billie Early
Siblings: Chimene Diaz
Children: Chimene Diaz, Michael Diaz
Offscreen, Cameron Diaz had a long-term relationship with video producer Carlos de La Torre that sadly ended in 1995. He then dated There’s Something About Mary co-star Matt Dillon from 1996 to 1998, and in later she dated actor Jared Leto. with whom she once became engaged, but separated in November 2000. In 2003, Diaz met pop singer Justin Timberlake, who was nine years his junior, which attracted even more attention to the couple. Unfortunately, their bond wasn’t strong enough that after three years of dating, the couple broke up on 11 with continued love and mutual respect. ”
Cameron Diaz Career
- She first starred in the 30-minute soft adult film, “She’s No Angel,” at the age of 19 before appearing in Hollywood.
- In 1994 she starred with Jim Carrey in the superhero fantasy hit “The Mask,” which earned her a Golden Globe nomination.
- In 1995 she appeared in “The Last Supper” directed by Stacy Title; the film was about five graduate students planning a murder.
- In 1996 she starred as “Heather Davis” in “She She She’s the One”, a comedy directed by Edward Burns. In the same year she appeared in the film “Feeling Minnesota”.
- In 1997 she made an award-winning performance in the romantic film “My Best Friend’s Wedding” with Julia Roberts, Dermot Mulroney, Rupert Everett and Philip Bosco. In the same year she also appeared in “A Life Less Ordinary”.
- In 1998 she appeared in the films “Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas”, “Very Bad Things” and in the award-winning “There’s Something in Mary”.
- In 1999 she appeared in the Golden Globe nominated film “Being John Malkovich” and was also seen in “Things You Can Say Just By Watching Her” and “The Invisible Circus”.
- In 2000 she starred as “Natalie Cook” in the action comedy “Charlie’s Angels” with Drew Barrymore and Lucy Liu.
- In 2001 she gave the character “Princess Fiona” the voice in the animated fantasy film “Shrek” directed by Andrew Adamson and Vicky Jenson. In the same year she appeared in the award-winning film “Vanilla Sky”
Recommended Reading: 35 Sexy Photos of Hailee Steinfeld Are Slices of Heaven